Friday, August 17, 2012

I am having Issues....

Technical difficulties caused this

First, my blogger post editor window froze yesterday after I posted my text on Charles Lamb. It is still frozen today. It must be broken. No amount of Googling can produce an answer as to why that happened or what to do to fix it.

I reverted to the old blogger interface to get this information down. Now I can't find the photos that I want to post. I have already spent an hour on all of this which is way too much time.

I had some lovely pics of the pens I wrote about the other day. I will persevere and maybe some day I will figure out how to get them onto this blog.

In the meantime, I have finished At Large and At Small by Anne Fadiman, but by now I am so frustrated with messing about trying to get this post together that I will have to write about it another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment