Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Coming Up

So far I have finished three of the Victorian female detective stories. Actually, I have figured out what was going on way before the detective did, but the writing is good and the characters are fun.  I will try not to think too hard about the clues so maybe I will be surprised a couple of times.

I rented the DVD Millons. I just finished reading the book and will be interested to see how the movie folks treated it. I will give my report soon.

For February, I am going to make an effort to read books that I have on hand, although I am sure I will still visit the library because it is such a fun thing for me. As a matter of fact, I have a book on hold: Mr. G, the story of creation as told by God by Alan Lightman. It is brand new. I loved Lightman's book Einstein's Dreams. I could actually feel my brain cracking open with his ideas. Fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment