Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Poetry at Work Day

TweetSpeakPoetry.com
Yesterday was Poetry at Work Day and because I missed it I am celebrating it today. After all, poetry knows nothing of time. Won't you join me?

The idea comes from TweetSpeakPoetry.com. Here is a link to the site where you will find suggestions on how to play with poetry at work, some famous worker poets, and of course some poems about work. There are even some ingenious ways to create a poem. 



In the spirit of the celebration, here is my work haiku:

The sunlight glares on my screen;
How I wish for clouds. 
Coffee stains on my notebook.
                              
                                 --Belle


If you are so inclined, create a work poem and leave it in the comments. I would love to read it.


No comments:

Post a Comment