Monday, July 9, 2012

Have you ever eaten a macaron from Ladurée's in Paris? They are scrumptious.

Tonight I am attending a cooking class: French Favorites. Mary is a chef and has cooking classes in her home. When the cooking is over everyone gets to sit down and eat. She turned her living room into a dining room with a long table.  I have attended these events before and they are such fun. I signed up for this one before I joined the Paris in July celebration and it fits right in. The classes are small so it is like being at a private dinner party.

Here is the menu: Coq au Vin, Rustic Country Style Bread, a typical French Salad and French Macarons. (I am sure they will be just like those pictured.) Ooh La La!

I am so looking forward to this and hope I remember to take photos.

Bon Appetit!






No comments:

Post a Comment