Sunday, October 27, 2013

Berea, Kentucky and Home Again, Home Again - October 27, 2013

The last day of the Grand Southern Literary Tour 2013. A day of driving but now I am home. One literary stop on the way in Berea, Kentucky at Robie Books which I visited this past March. You can read a bit about the town and this great used book store here.

This time I met Joe, owner Avena Cash's husband, and found some more gems on the store's shelves. I think I bought five more books!

I have no idea what my grand total is for this trip, but I carried in many, many bags of books from the car. It will be like Christmas when I begin to unwrap them all tomorrow! I bought multiple books at every store we explored. I am hoping for a cold winter which will keep me indoors and reading. I do feel as if I perhaps overdid it on this year's Tour. I visited many more used books stores than on last year's trip which may account for my dwindling cash reserves...

No comments:

Post a Comment