Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Styling Your Bookshelves For Cozy Weather


Here is a link to some helpful suggestions - from a librarian no less - at Design Sponge on how to style your bookshelves. Just in time for getting cozy with the cooler weather.


The photos are lovely and I like how the writer, Amy Azzarito, mixes in objects - jewelry, photos, boxes - with the books. She even gives you permission to arrange your books by color!

The photos are from actual homes with people living and reading in them. You can click through to see more photos of the featured homes which is much fun. I love peeking in to see how people arrange furniture, art work, table tops and, of course, bookshelves.

Enjoy and be inspired!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had enough space on my shelves to do some styling. There's room only for books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, Vicki, but it sure is fun to look at what-could- be!

      Delete